Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flying Geese


I got back from a quilting retreat this past weekend. It was a much needed break after everything that's been going on. We were snowed in at a beautiful cabin in the woods. Couldn't have asked for anything better if you ask me. We had good food and great friends and more UFO's then anyone could finish!! LOL
-
I worked on a new Homecoming Queen cape for the high school. Got it made. Not bad at all if I say so myself. Which reminds me, I need to get a pic of that.
-
This photo is me with my Moose Quilt I'm working on. I put a flying geese border on it at the retreat.

-
I also worked on a Jean Rag Quilt which is turning out darling. I'm putting a flannel moose print on the back of it. Love Moose!!

2 comments:

Ohio Quilter said...

love the moose, was a great weekend wasn't it, nothing like food, fabric and friends.
hugs

julieQ said...

I am so glad you had a great time at retreat! I love the idea of your denim quilt with the moose...can't wait to see it!