Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Catching up again

Hmmm, catching up is all I seem to do anymore. lol I have been a busy, busy girl. Doing what you ask? Nothing much worth noting. LOL

I took Danielle and her friend, Erin, to the Easton Mall in Columbus on Sunday. My friend, Pat, went too to keep me company. We all had a good time. We had some bad weather on the way there and did some scary sliding across some bridges, right past 2 cops and 3 separate head-on collisions. The last thing I wanted to do though was turn around and drive BACK over those bridges to return home, so we continued onward and had no further problems.

We shopped in the beautiful falling snow. We laughed, shopped, and ate all day long. It was wonderful. And thankfully the drive home was completely uneventful. Whew!

The next day I started coming down with the classic winter cold. By now it is full force head congestion, sneezing, etc. The whole 9 yards. I got a Z-pack of antibiotics from my doc yesterday, and started them today, so hopefully this will calm down. And no, I wouldn't have gotten antibiotics for just a cold, in case that is what you are thinking. I had the signs of a sinus infection so that's what I got the Z-pack for. lol It's handy sometimes being a nurse. lol

I have almost everything done that needs done for Christmas so that is good at least, but there is still quite a bit more I would like to get done. Mom and I were going to get together to make cookies this week. Now we have put that on hold, waiting to see if I get to feeling better in enough time. Argh! I just have a few presents left to wrap...maybe 5. Then only have stocking stuffers left to buy. Not too bad. Still though I'd like to be out doing that right now!! Oh well...

So that's it from me. I am just sitting back in the recliner for a few days. Drinking OJ and taking it easy, trying to get plenty of rest.

No comments: