Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

That's right, it's my birthday! 29 again!! lol
Danielle and Dan are in the kitchen right now fixing me breakfast. Is this the life for what?
Danielle is fixing it and Dan is supervising her. Then this evening we are going to my parents for dinner, then opening presents there with them. All in all, a very relaxing day for me I am hoping.

Christmas is tomorrow. I am finally all ready I think. I thought I have been ready many times but keep thinking of "one more thing" I need to get. lol Then all those little things I've put off till the end that only take a few minutes to do, I finally started working on and it took a long time to do them all. Not such a great idea to put them all off till the end now that I think about it!! LOL

Merry Christmas everyone and blessings to all.

1 comment:

julieQ said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I love it when people cook for me. Sounds like you had fun!! and 29 again, wish I could be your age!!

JulieQ