Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Old pictures

I sat down today to sort thru old pictures finally. I've been putting it off for a long time. You know how it is. You have all these pictures from when you used to use the "antique" 35mm camera (ha ha) and you've never done anything with them except thrown them into drawers, etc.
.
When I moved I found them everywhere! I just kept running across them when going thru the stuff from storage. So I put them all into a few containers so I'd be able to know where they were for when I was ready to tackle them. That day came today.
.
I had the photo boxes ready and waiting from an earlier shopping trip to Hobby Lobby. After multiple trips down memory lane today, all my photos are now sorted into categories for scrapbooking. Yea!! That's a huge accomplishment. Of course, it will take me forever to scrapbook them all!! ha ha At least one leg of the trip is complete...

No comments: