Monday, August 17, 2009

Bailey has arrived!!!!!!!

Alright, so Bailey is my new puppy! lol She is a Yorkshire Terrier, and she is gorgeous!
.
Bailey is 12 weeks old, if I remember correctly, with the classic black/tan markings. That can change some as she matures. She was 2.4 lbs when we got her at 8wks.
.
We got her from a private breeder just northwest of Dayton. On the way home, we stopped at the Jeffersonville outlet mall and she experienced her first shopping trip. Gotta start her out right, don't I? Did you guys know that mall is dog friendly? It's awesome! I hope that catches on around here. I mean, I take Bailey with me anyway in her bag and no one knows she's in there, but how fantastic it would be to not have to keep her hidden.
.
I've got her housebroken 99.9% already. Ok, here's the thing...she's like a child that you're potty training. You think they have it down and then she's had two accidents, two weeks apart (I think it was). And I'm thinking they were both when Daryle was here?? Hmm, now that's the first time I've thought about that. Anyway, she's doing fantastic and I think only two accidents in all that time is pretty dang good! lol
.
I'll have to find a pic to post!

No comments: